UK 2013 - Ireland

Blarney Castle, Southern Ireland
Part 2 of my UK photos.  Again all mixed up - Northern and Southern Ireland.

Although I only spent one night in Belfast, Northern Ireland, it was one of my favourite stops. This may be because I got to meet up with one of my cousins who I hadn't really seen since I was a kid. He married a lovely local girl and they took me on a wonderful tour of their very pretty city and then out for a delicious and memorable dinner.
Cliffs of Moher - Southern Ireland


View from Belfast Castle, Northern Ireland

Kissing the Blarney Stone, Southern Ireland
(some people have said you shouldn't kiss the stone because it's unhygienic… I noticed however that they had spray and wipe so I thought 'what the heck'! LOL)

Maggie Malone, Dublin - Southern Ireland

Murals Shankill Road, Belfast - Northern Ireland
Now, don't forget to check out the other posts - England, Scotland and Wales!!


Comments